Online Request and Tracking System

To create an account:

  1. Click here to sign up for free
  2. Select "Texas" for state and "UMHB" under College/University Name
  3. Select your student type and then click "Search." Find UMHB on the list below and click "Begin Registration"
  4. You'll be taken to a webform. Enter all the required information and then "Save & Continue" at the bottom when you are finished.
  5. On the next step you need to enter enrollment information to match your academic records. Complete the required information and "Save & Continue" at the bottom when you are finished.
  6. The next step you need to complete the student waiver. Once you have done this, select "Continue" to move on.
  7. Sign the transcript authorization form and "Continue," which takes you to the User Agreement. Fill out the appropriate fields and "Submit"
  8. After submission, you should receive a registration confirmation email within the next 15 minutes. Confirm by clicking the link in the email. After you complete this step, you can begin placing transcript requests.

Requesting a Transcript From UMHB

  1. If you've already registered, sign in here.
  2. After you sign in, Parchment Exchange will automatically take you to the Request Transcripts page. Under University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in the College Name box, click on "Request Transcript. "
  3. A message from UMHB will appear. Click on the "Request Transcript" button below the message.
  4. On the next page, you have the option to request a transcript to be sent to a college/university, yourself, or a third party destination. You can find instructions for each of those processes below.

If you did not enroll yourself in the college/university during the registration process, simply go to Settings > Associated Colleges and click "Add another college."

Requesting a Transcript to be sent to a College/University

  1. After you sign in and click "Request Transcript," the first tab displayed is the Academic Destinations Tab.
  2. Locate your college and select it by placing a check mark to left of the name.
  3. You may save and select another college, or save and continue.

All colleges and universities in the U.S. and some abroad are listed under this tab. Many scholarship funds are included here as well. You will need to search for the intended institution. Enter as little information as possible to locate the college.(Ie: enter the first few letters of the college name, or search by state to return a full listing for that state.) 

Requesting a Transcript to Send to Yourself

  1. Sign in and Request Transcript 
  2. Select the Myself Tab.
  3. Select your delivery preference by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
  4. You may save and add another destination, or save and continue

Requesting a Transcript for an Employer or other Third Party Destination

  1. Sign in and Request Transcript 
  2. Select the Other Destinations Tab
  3. Select the category (employer, etc.) from the dropdown menu.
  4. Enter the destination name (enter the recipient's name as it should appear in the delivery address).
  5. Select your delivery method by clicking on the appropriate radio button, then provide delivery information as required.
  6. You may save and add another destination, or save and continue

Once your destinations have been selected,complete your requests by entering your payment information and accepting the user agreement. You may track the status of your requests anytime by checking the Status/History Tab.

If you have any problems during the registration or ordering process, check out the Parchment Member Support Center.

« Back

Office of the Registrar
Address: 900 College Street, UMHB Station Box 8425, Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4510